I am more of a beer drinker, but sometimes I fancy a cocktail. The strawberry moscow mule is one of my favorite summer drinks. Its refreshing and fruity.
You need: fresh strawberries, a lime, ginger beer, and your favorite vodka (I used strawberry shortcake vodka because that’s all I had, but you can use whatever tickles your fancy).
Muddle up couple of strawberries in the shaker with the vodka and lime juice. Add in some ice. Shake. Strain into a Tom Collins glass (I used a low ball glass because that’s how I roll) with ice. Top off with ginger beer. Garnish with fresh strawberry slices.
Its that simple folks.
- 2 - 4 strawberries
- 1 TBS lime juice
- 4 oz vodka
- ginger beer
- Muddle 2 strawberries in the bottom of a shaker with the lime juice and vodka.
- Add ice to the shaker and give a rough shake.
- Strain and divide evenly into two glasses filled with ice.
- Top off each glass with ginger beer.
- Garnish with fresh strawberry slices.
- You can easily cut this in half to make just one cocktail.. but its more fun to drink with a friend!